Fox Hollow is a positive and happy place for learning. Students support our mission by following these guidelines.
Show respect for yourself, other students, and school staff.
- Come to school on time, ready to learn.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and the day’s learning activities.
- Play safely on the playground. Include everyone.
- Eat your food in the cafeteria. Be respectful of others in our cafeteria.
- Keep school a safe place by leaving all dangerous items at home.
Fox Hollow school staff are committed to providing students with an emotionally and physically safe environment for learning through the following supports:
- Bully Blocker lessons are taught once a month.
- Positive behavior is reinforced through monthly character trait assemblies and Remarkable Redtail reinforcement cards with weekly drawings. Character traits include punctuality, fearlessness, respect, compassion, honesty, boldness, integrity, dependability, and spontaneity.
- Consequences for student misbehavior focus on learning and are applied in a fair and consistent manner, respecting individual rights, responsibilities, ability, needs, age and maturity.
Be a REMARKABLE REDTAIL!